In Hyderabad, Eat here!

From roadside eateries to star hotels; from breakfast to midnight biryanis; and from mexican cuisine to hyderabadi; this blog attempts to provide you short write-ups for all the places I have eaten so far in Hyderabad!

Without much further ado, if you are looking for reviews of restaurants in Hyderabad by Alphabetic order (I have 403 so far!), click here. The labels to your right also show options for location and cuisine.

Needless to say, there will be continuous updates, and the list is never final! Happy eating!

______________________________________________________

Chutneys

This restaurant recently got into national news because Rahul Gandhi had tiffin at this place. He had Guntur Idli and Steam Dosa. Both good choices, I must say! It took me a long time after the restaurant actually opened to visit it, but after my first visit, I liked the place much better than the "Grand Old Hotels", Shanbhag and Kamat. This place serves us with 5 chutneys unlimited, for any kind of tiffin we order. Both the Guntur Idli, and the Babai Hotel Idli are must for anyone entering this place. If your apetitite still permits, have the mint dosa, or the steam dosa. If your apetitite still permits, have the onion and tomato Uttappam. By now, your apetite would have been saturated :D! There is also this dish in which they serve us with four different small uttapams ( mint, onion, tomato, and karam). I did not like the mint and the karam uttapam as much I liked the other two, so I ordered just the Onion and Uttappam during my next visit J. aND DON'T FORGET THEIR COFFEE! This place also serves South Indian and North Indian thalis for lunch and dinner, but is best known for tiffins and hence we shouldn't miss a chance to have them instead of the regular meals.


No comments: