In Hyderabad, Eat here!

From roadside eateries to star hotels; from breakfast to midnight biryanis; and from mexican cuisine to hyderabadi; this blog attempts to provide you short write-ups for all the places I have eaten so far in Hyderabad!

Without much further ado, if you are looking for reviews of restaurants in Hyderabad by Alphabetic order (I have 403 so far!), click here. The labels to your right also show options for location and cuisine.

Needless to say, there will be continuous updates, and the list is never final! Happy eating!

______________________________________________________

TGIF


Thank God it’s Friday :D. I saw Avocado on Tuna chips, and I got tempted. Despite not liking Tuna, ordered this dish for Avocado J. Since they didn’t have Tuna on that day, they served it with Salmon. This is a very filling starter! Grilled Salmon in the main course was also good. However, the chicken quantity in the pepper chicken dish was very little. Also, we had a cheesy starter (I forgot the name)-  tortilla flour deep fried with cheese and onions – I like some Cheese items very much  and this just got added to the list. 

No comments: